From now on you can send your cards, picks and trades directly to us for grading.
The following grading services are currently offered:
And that is how it works:
- Submission application for your cards is made using the form: https://gradedmoments-shop.de/pages/grading-submission-anfrage | (Deadline date is usually communicated on Cardland Discord )
- Depending on how many tickets and participants come together, you will receive a price offer from us (the more participants, the cheaper).
Shipping Gradedmoments -> Submitter (Dave & Adams) / Participants
+ Shipping Submitter<->USA / Participants
+ Insurance fee (depending on the total card value) / participant
+ processing fee
= Price per participant + PPE service price
- Cards will be sent to me according to specifications ( semi rigid holder or thicker ones in top loader/mag) if they are not already with us (e.g. during a break).
- If you wish, I will look at all the cards again and send you my feedback (optional pre-scan - no guarantee)
- Video of the sub will be recorded and published on YouTube (if not desired, please inform in advance)
- Cards will be sent to Submitter (Dave & Adams EU) (DHL insured up to €500)
- From then on, the process runs from the submitter and you receive regular updates (preferably in a separate channel on Cardland Discord )
- After the cards are returned, another reveal video of the respective results will be recorded and published on YouTube (if not desired, please inform in advance)
- Cards can be picked up or sent back via DHL (insured up to €500).
Cards that I already have in storage (e.g. from Breaks ) can be sent in . Of course you can also send us cards .
Notes on the form : Submit separate forms if different services are required. If possible, enter all the information in the order specified in the form
The process is a test for us. In the future you will be able to book package prices directly on the website.