What is important to us at DBT?
✔ Nobody goes away empty-handed and gets the same number of cards
✔ You choose your cards yourself - no need to commit to teams, for example
✔ Everyone pays the same price
✔ Trade opportunity during the show
✔ Every break becomes an event
✔ Combine sports and hobbies
✔ Community support and beyond
DBT easy explains:
- Secure your spot and buy your ticket for your tickets
- Come to the DBT Show (times will be communicated here and on Instagram )
- Vote on how often and in what way you draft and pick
(1x Draft Round, Snake Draft (Reverse), Snake Draft (Advance) or a new Draft Round every X Rounds)
- Draft event starts
- Packs are opened round by round
- Cards are selected in order (based on draft result) each round. If you are not present when you pick or do not make a selection within 120 seconds, you will automatically be assigned the card on the stack that is in your respective draft position (e.g. your draft position is 8 = the current 8th card on the stack belongs to you dir. If there are less than 8 cards left on the stack, the whole stack is counted from front to back, if necessary several times). If there is an obviously better card for your pick (e.g. autographs, memorabilia, numbered, parallels or rookie cards), this card will be assigned to you to the best of your conscience.
Alternatively, you can give someone permission to choose your picks. The best way to do this is to write us an e-mail before the show and let us know who should do it and what Twitch name.
- Your picks will be presented to you again
- You decide if you are open to swapping your selected picks (trades)
- Based on your decision, the participants could make you trade offers - you decide whether to enter into a trade deal or not
- ENJOY YOUR NEW CARDS!